Pakistan – a country that came into being after loads of sacrifices and struggles. The nation takes pride in its remarkable history. It was due to unparalleled effort and grit of their forefathers that the nation overcame all roadblocks.
Today, on completing 74 years of existence, Pakistanis feel overjoyed. And rightfully so. However, there are some ethics to adhere by even during celebrations. Instead of playing loud music on the streets and doing fireworks, let’s figure out how we can play a productive role to revamp our state of affairs.
It is okay to celebrate. But let’s celebrate while staying within our religious and cultural limits. Here is what you can do:
• Offer two rakahs voluntary prayer to express gratitude to Allah (SWT)
• Make supplication and plead Allah (SWT) to improve our conditions
• Plan with your friends/family to plant some trees
• Visit an NGO or Social Welfare Home and contribute your time/money
• Analyze your talents and think how you can utilize them for the nation
The point being that at this hour, we need a different approach. We must control the deteriorating condition of our country. Our elders and martyrs shed their blood for this land. It is our responsibility to become active and save it from shredding into pieces.
Let’s show all enemies out there that Pakistan is a determined nation. We won’t allow any external forces to rip us apart. We are the country that always bounces back up when pushed down.
And while we are planning, seek assistance from Allah (SWT) to sort our problems. If He only says BE, no one can stop us from being the next global force!